The Sisterhood of the Traveling Sticker

 Like a small child - I now have Stickers!!



As I travel through Europe, there are stickers everywhere:

Corsica


Col de la Lombarde, France to Italia


Col de Petit St. Bernard, France to Italia


Perhaps my favorite, Furka Pass, Switzerland


A few weeks ago, I discovered StickerApp, a company based in Sweden of all places, that makes it incredibly easy and inexpensive to create your own stickers using whatever photos/artwork you'd like.

StickerApp

So I did, using a 2022 photo from one of the pass photographers in the French Alps, the Col de L'Iseran specifically.  I think this perfectly captures the majesty of riding through the Alps.


A quick upload, text, sizing and voila!


On the garage door first



Then The Sisterhood of the Traveling Sticker, Ginger, Bonnie and Sophia, take up the cause:

Ginger


Bonnie


Sophia


Mia is waiting patiently for her turn.  I have a feeling she's going to get the best of this deal.  ðŸ˜Ž




Popular Posts