The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy on the way to Twist & Shout

There are a few motels here in Tucson that have been rehabbed with an eye toward "cool & funky."  The Hotel McCoy was completed about a year ago, and a local mural artist, Joe Pagic, lent his considerable talent to their walls.













According to Google Translate:

When I was a mountain, everyone knew my name

When I was a canyon, all the rivers swam through my veins








Cool bar too, with local brews on tap.













How massively retro... 😎





Pure fantasy; Tucson is all beach, no water...







How True!!!!



Turn in at the T-bird



Many thanks to the Hotel McCoy staff that let me wander through their property...a cool place with a great vibe.  https://hotelmccoy.com

On to lunch at the Twist & Shout via Mission Road





Meh food, I wouldn't rush back, but Mission was fun as ever.  Oh, and with the 600 mile service, did an Evotech tail tidy and Ducati Performance LED turn signals to clean up the esthetics a bit.

Beep, beep!!  😏






Popular Posts