Free Range...Triumph

Free Range........Triumph



This year has been a bit challenging, but there's also a lot to be thankful for, specifically, being ambulatory!!  That's a Triumph for sure.

Last November, I had just had my right hip replaced, and was looking forward to an active 2017.  Got on the Bonnie 8 weeks out, then the Monster, and worked my way up to the BMW.  First long trip was to Utah in April, where I managed to break my left ankle.  9 screws and a plate later, followed by 6 weeks in a cast, then 3 weeks of PT, I was back to walking and riding.

The ankle was actually a tougher recovery than the hip...you can't do anything with the ankle.  With the hip, you're up walking literally that afternoon.  The ankle is just frustrating.

So, unfortunately, no long trips this year, just day rides and an overnight to Silver City.  Next year, though...Tuscany on a Ducati.  Yeeeeee Haaaaa!  Or should I say, molto bene...

Fun short stuff:









And a little cross posting...













Can't forget Enzo...




Popular Posts